It is an excellent article. I picked it up from Anne Davis (no relation) at the anne.teachesme blog. Anne, in true teacher form creates an excellent synopsis of the article.
- Freedom of speech comes with personal responsibility.
- Everything you post represents you.
- I don't post anything I wouldn't be comfortable with anyone, from my parents to potential employers, viewing.
- We complain about free speech being taken away, but we are giving away our privacy without a second thought.
- I'm not bowing to the administration or running scared that something I might post will get me more then a slap on the wrist. I'm being realistic. These posts reflect you, and you never know who is looking at them.