I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, May 01, 2006

An Eagle Cam?



This is fascinating. My sister at Disney said their advertising department has been abuzz about the "eagle cam."

These folks (obviously for an advertising dollar) have put a web cam and microphone on the nest of a bald eagle sitting on her eggs. They are getting over 10 million page views a day and report an extreme demand on their servers. With the hatch date some time this week, I expect this will increase.

The advertising model of blogging seems to be an emerging one particulary when combined with something of interest to people.

Take a look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog