Bill MacKenty: Responding and Answering to my student

Bill MacKenty - Educational Technologist probably doesn't even know me but he has endeared himself to me for responding to my student, Trent, a student on the NetGenEducation project seeking answers.

You can read Trent's question and Bill's answer over on Bill's blog, but I wanted to say thank you to Bill for responding and for taking the time to answer. He didn't know Trent was a student or that his teacher happened to blog - he just shows his all-around niceness and kindness by responding so professionally to Trent.  These are the kinds of people I like to work with - those who do what is good and right without anyone looking.

I'd also like to make a point that many of us are contacted by people and we know not who they are, but we should do our best to respond as best we can just because it is in the ethic and responsibility of sharing.

My Dad always said, "You can tell a lot about a man by how he treats children and animals - those he has no benefit from being kind to."

And Bill, whether you are the self proclaimed chief zucchini or just a really smart dude, thank you for taking the time to give such a great answer about educational gaming.


Popular Posts