I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Workshop at GAETC on November 14: Easy and Engaging Teaching Using Wikis



I haven't been posting much because I've been "living" at the school (8 - 5 and 6-9 daily) trying to put in a new lab, get all of the teachers set, and get myself set.

My workshop on Wikis

I have received confirmation from the folks at GAETC that my workshop proposal has been accepted.

I will be teaching "Easy and Engaging Teaching Using Wikis" on Tuesday, November 14th from 1- 4 pm . We have room for 20 people and I hope there are some educators who are interested in wikis. SDU credit is available for participants.

I am excited about this workshop and plan to model the wiki teaching method in the class. As a product of the class, we will produce a great wiki for educators about how wikis can be used in the classroom. I also plan to have each participant create their own wiki to take back to their classroom.

Of all of the new tools I've used, I adore wikis. They are engaging and they create experts in a very short amount of time. I will be interested to see if other Georgia educators can pick up on the power of wikis.
Tags: ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog