Executive Director, National Institute for Community Innovations. It is going to be a great conversation.
Here are the planned talking points:
- Wow's - Jennifer, Sharon, Cheryl, Vicki
- Research 2.0 Discussion - Talk about any current research that you are aware of that is important for those who are looking at Web 2.0 to understand.
- The Evolution of the PhD Program -- Why does it need to evolve? If so, how?
- Meaningful, Connected Research - How can we connect the research of PhD students to that of relevant classroom needs.
- If you could create your ideal PhD program, what would it be?
- Time Permitting
- How can we involve researchers, who typically don't blog, in the conversations in the blogosphere?
- What is the role of the teacher in research? Researcher in teaching?
tag: education, teaching, Web 2.0, research, edtechtalk, Robert McLaughlin, Mary Friend Shepherd, digital equity