Welcome back WOW2 show tonight!

The northern hemisphere of this big blue marble is heading back to school this time of year. So, we're talking to as many teachers as possible tonight on Wow2.

If you're online in skype tonight, watch out -- send me a chat and let me know you'd like to share your back to school goals or cool new tools and we'll try to pull you in!

(I'm coolcatteacher -- if you request my details, tell me the specifics of who you are or I won't "accept" you!)

It is at 9 pm Eastern Standard time at edtechtalk.com and will be a lot of fun -- just chatting about the cool new things we've found.

If you've never joined in one of these, just click listen on the right hand side and click Chat underneath it -- you can listen and also chat live with educators just like you from around the world! So much fun!

And hopefully some of our southern hemisphere colleagues will jump in and talk about their amazing insights as they approach their halfway mark!

tag: , , ,

Popular Posts