I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Arthus started Freelancing when he was Twelve!!



Tonight I broadcast on my live TV channel (did I just say TV channel -- what?) from my hotel room in Maine and talked about Wikinomics and my initial thoughts for education. It was a little choppy on the hotel wifi, but the best show was on Kristin's channel -- is the one you MUST WATCH!

The best TV show tonight

As we hopped from teacher channel to tv channel -- the best show one happened when Kristin Hokanson and I interviewed Arthus, on Kristin's channel. Arthus is a 14 year old who has been freelancing since he was 12 over on kristin's channel -- she figured out how to stream with skype on ustream -- it was really great.

It is an important must listen!

I think this one is the best one to listen to-- I was amazed at Arthus!! This is our new student.



Kristin really knows a lot about ustream.

tag: , , , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog