I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Friday, January 14, 2011

How Will Children Mirror You?

Cruising the pond... 10 ducklings w/Mom DuckImage via WikipediaTonight, my nine year old took my tense jaw capped by a furrowed brow in his chubby little hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Momma. You can do anything you set your mind to. I believe you can finish this book. Know that you can do this, Momma. I know you can. Now go write."

Oh, my baby you are so wise to be only nine.

You believe what I tell you.

Now is my moment to decide if I believe what I tell you.

Thank heaven for the children who remind us who we are.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog