I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Free Webinar: Notetaking Skills for Top 21st Century Students



From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Note taking has changed since the days of pencil, paper, and lecture lecture lecture! Now, students have a variety of tools and sources of information. From lecture, to videos, to projects -- how should students be coached to take notes? In this free webinar, I'll help teachers learn how to help your 21st Century learners […]

The post Free Webinar: Notetaking Skills for Top 21st Century Students appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2iSktHH
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog