10MT | 10-Minute Teacher Interview with Jennifer Gonzalez
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Technology moves so quickly! Do you know what to try next? Well, today’s guest and edtech expert Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy gives us some amazing tools to try for Five Idea Friday.
- Listen on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today’s show, we’ll discuss:
- Jennifer’s five tools she recommends teachers try
- How teachers can prevent being overwhelmed
I hope you enjoy this episode with Jennifer!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Jennifer’s Blog http://ift.tt/2k789FJ
- Jennifer’s Podcast http://ift.tt/2lzp3ft
- Peergrade – http://ift.tt/1qWHJov
- Google Docs http://docs.google.com
- Google Drive http://drive.google.com
- CommonLit http://ift.tt/1qsLxxn
- My Simple Show http://ift.tt/2azdBx2
- Adobe Spark http://ift.tt/1TIZI9y
- Elink https://elink.io/
- Smore https://www.smore.com/
Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy is a National Board Certified teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience in middle school language arts and teacher preparation at the college level. She is the creator of Cult of Pedagogy, where she now works full-time helping teachers perfect their craft.
The post 5 Tech Tools to Try in 2017 with Jennifer Gonzalez appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.