I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

BEST OF SEASON 1: iPads in Kindergarten



The top #edtech tool Tuesday of season 1 with Caitlin Arakawa

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Today, we unveil the top edtech tool Tuesday of season 1 of the 10-minute Teacher Podcast. Caitlin Arakawa tops the list with her show about how she uses iPads in Kindergarten.

102 season 1 encore episode

Listen on iTunes

In the show, I’m recommending Angela Watson’s upcoming webinars on How to create simple habits of rest and self care that will change your life. I do recommend her 40-hour workweek club and am an affiliate of the program.  

The post BEST OF SEASON 1: iPads in Kindergarten appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2svTBQQ
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog