I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

25 Basic Styles of Blogging

This slideshow is a must watch for anyone blogging. I think it makes some good points. I totally agree with three points:
  1. No one wants to read a broken record. (vary your content)
  2. No one wants to write a broken record .(vary your content)
  3. Sometimes your blog posts should be easy to write.
I do want to add that commenting is a very important part of blogging as well. If you join in the conversation and be a part, people are more likely to come see what you have to say. (Goodness knows, there are enough know it alls in the world!)

tag: , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog