I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Ustream Schedule Today and Tomorrow-- Join us

This week I'm in Illinois at their amazing technology educators conference. I had a delightful dinner with Lucy Gray, Dean Shavit and others.

If all of the technical things work out, I will be ustreaming today.

Where to Go
View the video and audio at my ustream channel.
Join the live backchannel chat w/ the participants here in the chatzy room. The password is: coolcat

The Schedule
I am on central standard time in the USA.

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Friday, February 29, 2008
I hope you'll join us! The people here are just GREAT and it is going to be a wonderful day!

tag: , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog