I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sites that Caught My Eye Today 07/19/2008



  • Still finding this handy tool a nice augmentation to the growing micro-blogging networks. Fast ways to connect -- this tool helps it happen in addition to twitter. If you had to pick one, I'd say twitter, however plurk is very intimate with friends gathering around a little conversation like buddies around a summer campfire.

    tags: education, plurk

  • New York Times Podcasts -- many of your favorite papers have podcasts -- subscribe over itunes. This is how I listen to the WSJ -- adding a few New York times podcasts too.

    tags: education, ipod, tools

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog