Daily Spotlight on Education 04/15/2009

  • Julie and I are excited about participating in the ISTE Eduverse Talks next Tuesday 5PM SLT. Here are the show details.

    Just think, if you come in, you can see HOW BAD I am at operating my avatar. (Actually, I don't think I"m as bad as I think, but my strength is definitely scripting.)

    Julie is having to get up at 2 am to make this happen but she is such an amazing dear -- she is doing it! We are SOOOOOO excited and hope you'll take a venture into SL to join us.

    We're so excited. Maybe you'll join us. If not, their blog will have the video and audio. Hey, and if you come, I"ll hang around afterwards -- would love to acquire some notecards about your projects. Let's post these in my office in the C.A.V.E. or any where else.

    When we talk about flattening, it is not just about these projects but all of the projects going on out there -- so share your notecard and we'll find a place to collect and share them all. HOpe to meet you soon!

    I'm CoolCat Whitman on Second Life (and ReactionGrid -- my favorite home for virtual worlds.)

    tags: education, learning, flatclassroomproject, fcp, secondlife, opensim, virtualworlds


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts