8 Ideas for Fun STEM Learning with Kids
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
STEM lessons can be fun. Whether it is origami jumping frogs or making a boat out of cement, Mandy Casto has eight high-energy ideas for making STEM fun. She also shares her favorite ways to find new ideas and about the success of school-wide “STEM Time” for the students each week.
- 8 Lessons Mandy used to make STEM fun
- The benefits of having “STEM TIME” in your school.
- How to connect all subjects with STEM in unique ways. (You can connect history, ELA and more to STEM.)
- How Mandy helps students become more courageous and creative.
- Mandy’s favorite places to find ideas to make STEM fun.
Mandy Casto @thatmathlady is a middle school math and science teacher in Concord, North Carolina. She currently teaches students in a STEM program and is constantly amazed by the impact of STEM education on her students.
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.