I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, August 15, 2016

FREE WEBINAR: Differentiating Instruction with Technology



From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

You are invited to attend my free live webinar, Differentiating Instruction with Technology. This is one of my most popular sessions that I share at conferences. Register Now 01 Days 00 Hours 22 Minutes 52 Seconds Webinar is past! Learn how to build a classroom framework of tech tools so you can reach every child. […]

The post FREE WEBINAR: Differentiating Instruction with Technology appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2bvvpIU
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog