Liz, Aly, & Walt: Ticked Off Teens Talk about Social Media and Smartphones

My students speak out on episode 312

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Today, three of my students take the mic. In a recent podcasting project, my students reflected on their opinions about social media. In this episode, three of my students share their views (with parent permission, of course.) What do you think? Leave a message for them in the comments, I’ll make sure they get them.

There’s no transcript for this episode.

The post Liz, Aly, & Walt: Ticked Off Teens Talk about Social Media and Smartphones appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://www.coolcatteacher.com/e312/
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts