My Favorite Books of Summer 2022


My goal is to read books for an hour each night. In this episode, I wanted to share some of the books that have me thinking this summer. It is a wide assortment of books that I've linked to at the bottom of the show. From technology to interpersonal skills to ponderings from history, sometimes patterns emerge between random books in surprising ways. If you have books you'd like to suggest for my reading list, message me on Twitter or use the contact us form on my website. I'd love to hear what you're reading!

Today’s sponsor is Lum.io, an award-winning digital learning tool that will transform your lessons into active, collaborative learning experiences If you’re looking for a collaborative learning tool to make it easy to level up your lesson materials you already have with assessments, game-based activities, collaborative spaces and lots more all in one place, Lumio is the perfect choice for you. Head to Lum.io for more information and to sign up for FREE.

Editing note: I used the pretty awesome Descript AI app for editing the audio. I also programmed an AI voice to overdub a few places where I made a mistake (instead of recording a word here or there.) I did have to give it permission (in my voice) and permit it to create a Voice clone of me. So far, I'm pretty impressed.

As a note, this summer I'm also learning about AI and testing many apps like Descript to see where AI tools and assistants can help me be a better teacher and continue to share what I'm learning with those who find it interesting and helpful. You'll see lots of info on past blog posts and in my newsletter.

Notes - https://www.coolcatteacher.com/e787

I hope you'll listen to the show to see my thoughts on this assortment of books mentioned in this episode.


Check out this episode!

Popular Posts