And that is just what I've been doing this break - enjoying my family, cleaning out closets, enjoying cuisine Kip cooked on our new grill, and washing clothes.
Oh, and if you're on twitter, you'll know I got an itouch for christmas - more on that later.
But, this brings to the point that we do want to connect and make things easier - the connections are just beginning - this link up is sort of crazy, however, it is something that would be useful to many.
What do you wish would tweet you? Here are my ideas:
- A tweet when the shower was free!
- A tweet when I'm about to get a bad phone call.
- A tweet to remind me to get gas in the car.
- My dishwasher to tweet me when it is done drying the dishes.
- How about my computer tweeting me if my teenage son ever typed "sex" in his web browser? (ah ha!)