Daily Spotlight on Education 02/12/2009

  • Emily wrote a particularly touching blog post reflecting on the Flat Classroom conference, she says:

    "
    I feel like a better person now that I’m home. I have tolerance for people that are different to me. I can understand that people are different, eat different foods, dress differently and talk differently."

    We WILL have a conference next year -- start planning now - we hope to announce the location at some point in the next few months.

    tags: education, learning, flatclassroom

  • ABC has a newly designed website expanding on their citizen journalism program for college students. According to ABC:
    this program "will enable any college student the opportunity to pitch and potentially develop and produce a story under the guidance of ABC News. "

    What a great opportunity!! I wish textbook companies and others allowed people to have citizen journalist contributions.

    tags: education, learning


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts