The Wow2 show has really turned into an exciting high point of my week where I get encouragement from other educators and learn new things. It is really part of my personal learning network because I think I learn more than I share.
Some upcoming shows that we're very excited about (mark your calendar):
Mar-07-- FREE CHAT --
- Jeanne Simpson and Chris Harbeck - Wiki collaboration with Middle School math wikis Moderator - Vicki
- Miguel Guhlin, Scott Mccloud, Doug Johnson, (confirmed) Moderator: Vicki
- Cathy Evanoff, Teacher who won North Carolina Teacher of the Year- 1st 30 minutes (Jen -- Moderate) Carter Harkins from Innertoob will be on for the last half. (runs Innertoob and crowdabout.us
Apr-07- George Siemens Moderator: Sharon
- Beth Ritter Guth Potential for Virtual Worlds in Education - May add other guests here.- Moderator: Vicki
Dr. Cheri T. and her class of beginning teachers! Moderator is Cheryl Oakes, and confirmed. Details about the class forthcoming.
FREE CHAT (Sharon/Cheryl in charge -- Vicki/Jen AWOL) :)
May-07-- Elementary Teacher RoundTable (Jen Moderates)
-- Cristin Frodella - Google - (Jen & Vicki moderates)
- Stephen Downes - Sharon moderates
Bernie Dodge (of Webquests -- tentative) Will confirm after Hong Kong! (Sharon moderates)
-- Pam ShoemakerWalled Lake Consolidated Schools Teacher Training (Jen moderates) We are planning to get other teachers who are making a difference with training teachers into this one.
June-07-- Chris Craft -- foreign language learning and cultures in the context of the twenty first century (Jen moderates)
- NECC supershow
Remember, edtechtalk posts these talks AND we have them at the podomatic site if you cannot listen live.
tag: WOW2, Vicki A Davis, coolcatteacher