Technology Fear Factor: My Video to Make you Think

I dedicate this to my mentor and the inspiration who got me started, David Warlick. He's been talking about the power of video in telling the story of technology in education!




I am now preparing for my first conference, the Tech Forum in Chicago and with the help of some of my students, I have created a video that expresses how I feel about the state of technology education. I base many of my opinions upon what I read from the Computer Science Teachers of America (CSTA) so I consider it fact, not opinion. It applies to many other countries around the world.

If you have a youtube account, I invite you post a video response on youtube to this question:

Why do we need to use technology in schools?

OH, and thanks to Danita Russell for tipping me about Teacher Tube, I've uploaded the video there as well. Perhaps it should be unblocked for many of you.




tag: , , , , , , , ,

Popular Posts