Upcoming Schedule: Iowa, Maine, South Africa, Memphis

National road N2 entering City Bowl of Cape To...Image via Wikipedia
Just want to give a shoutout to everyone I'll get to meet in the coming weeks. For those of you who may not know or who will be there, here is my schedule for the upcoming weeks.
Some of my very dearest friends are in these places and it is such a joy to get to spend time with them and learn from them. Such beautiful, wonderful educators!

October 11-12 Iowa Technology and Education Conference 
Keynote: 21st Century Influencer
Spotlights: I'll be doing 6 different spotlights here from wikis to blogs to libraries and global collaboration and differentiation - going to be  a whirlwind and a lot of fun.


October 14-15 - ACTEM - Maine
Keynote with Angela Maiers!
Workshop on Thursday and spotlights on Friday!

October 26-29 - Microsoft Innovative Teachers Conference
Cape Town, South Africa
I'm going here as a learner and to live blog as much as possible as teachers from around the world compete and share what they are doing in their classrooms!

December 8-9, 2010 - MSTC - MidSouth Technology Conference, Memphis, Tennessee
I'll be keynoting and sharing some spotlight sessions here as well.

February 25-27, 2011 - Flat Classroom Conference - Beijing, China
The ultimate Flat learning experience is going to be an amazing experience this year with Andrew Churches, Kim Cofino, Vicki Davis,  Frank Guttler, Julie Lindsay, Bernajean Porter, Leigh Zeitz.


I'll let you know if anything else crops up for this year but am already talking to some about 2011 conferences and another item may be added to the list soon. Truly it is a gift to be able to speak to many of you and an honor to be included in your conferences. 

If you're going to be at any of these and you read my blog - consider this a personal invitation to say hello. It may seem like I am rushing (I usually am) but getting to talk to you gives me the fuel to keep on blogging during the many times that I don't get to see you. 


I'm still just a full time teacher and Mom and working towards that first book with Julie Lindsay. Your comment and feedback really do mean a lot to me! Thank you again and hope to see you soon!



Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts