Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt

Every Classroom Matters episode 214

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Adam Jones merging classrooms

Talking about ISIS and Arab Spring online with kids from the US and Egypt. Did teacher Adam Jones really do that? Yes he did. He merged his classroom with a colleague in Egypt with incredible results. Listen now.

Essential Questions: Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt

  • How can you merge your classroom with another one located somewhere else?
  • How do you facilitate conversations on controversial topics in a professional way?
  • What are some guidelines for facilitating global competency and awareness?

Educator Resources from this Episode

Join the Every Classroom Matters Awesome Educators Network on Facebook

Leave Us a Rating and Review

You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or elsewhere, get the RSS feed, or listen via the media player above.button-itunes

Adam Jones How I merged my classroom with aclassroom in Egypt

The post Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/1Q0brV4
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts