I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Friday, October 06, 2006

How to search Google Educational Videos



As I was uploading a video I made today about how to use skype in the classroom, I came across an amazing trick for finding educational videos on google Video.

1 - Go to Google Video - http://video.google.com
2- In the search box, type: genre:educational
3 - Follow it with anything you want to find video for.

eg. I typed genre:educational computer science

You can type genre:educational chemistry ( just follow my hyperlink) and there are some AMAZING chemistry videos from college professors. Talk about showing students what college will be like, how about letting them hear a lecture from a college prof, maybe they'll appreciate you for a change!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog