I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Touching the Surface of Teaching with Microsoft Surface



This summer, Julie Lindsay and I enjoyed playing with and reflecting on Microsoft Surface.  See for yourself and share your thoughts:



There are many reasons I love such tactile-intensive devices including the fact that they have the possibility to 'cross the midline' something particularly important for younger kids.  This video is about 1/3 looking at surface and 2/3rds a video blog from me sharing the positives and negatives of surface computing and a challenge to those developing surface devices.




©
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog