Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 07/17/2011

  • Tinashe edited and posted each question separately to make it easier for her readers to dive into the appropriate question of interest.This is one of my favorites about the Flat Classroom book, why we created it and how we hope it will be an experience to help connect and engage teachers. - just pardon the lovely look on my face in the thumbnail. ;-)

    tags: education flatclassroom

  • I spent some time with Tinashe Blanchet and she recorded using FaceTime from my iPad. This is a one minute pull out of the interview that she called her "1 minute inspiration" - I'm not sure if the glitches were Facetime but I suspect it is my wireless as school! It is fascinating to see all the ways we can now record and communicate!

    tags: education inspiration

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts