I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 10/15/2011



  • I love my pod catcher app iCatcher. I use it to grab audio on my iPhone and video on my iPad. I listen to the podcasts in the car and watch the videos while washing dishes, laundry and cooking dinner. This list is worth voting on if you are a listener or to find podcasts and vodcasts if you are reventuring into this area. I only wish Wes Fryer was on here- he's great.

    tags: Education podcast

  • Expert advisors are becoming a growing part of our projects. More savvy professors are taking in preservice teachers in a symbiotic mutually beneficial learning relationship with our students. They are learning about live collaboration and our students are receiving valuable feedback. The EA's are learning what makes a collaborative wiki and about the challenges and learning how to teach in a "flattened platform" and we are able to provide more feedback to students - an important factor, we've found, for improving student contributions.

    tags: education learning flatclassroom expertadvisors

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog