The decade of the 00's (Oh's)

I've posted this weeks podcast about my thoughts about how this decade will be characterized. We have the 70's, 80's, 90's, and now we have the 00's (pronounced Oh's).

I think that there are three types of people that characterize the OO's in education that I outline in the podcast.

Also, I talk about the Friedman book and its impact on teachers as well as the new flat classroom project that I've been discussing here on the blog.

Length: 5 minutes 54 seconds

About the Podcast


You can now download the cool Cat Teacher podcast from the iTunes store (in ITunes click on I tunes store, PowerSearch, and then type in cool cat teacher). Unless I do an interview, these will be posted two-three times a month and will run around 5 minutes in length.

You may also subscribe over Odeo.
http://odeo.com/channel/80086/rss.xml

Popular Posts