Here are her questions and my answers. I'm even going to keep to her sentence limits. (Imagine that!) How would you answer these?
0) What's your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
You're here, you know them! ;-)
1) What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
Teaching, blogging, wiki-ing and learning from others online. Any time I learn something new.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
I miss managing people and a budget.
B. Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
I want to write books.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
1) A better mother and wife. 2) A more inspirational teacher of my students and the world.
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
Dale Carnegie - I would like to see him in action.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Creative, passionate, rennaissance
B. Now list two more words you wish described you...
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes-- three sentences max)
FAITH, FAMILY, LEARNING
6) (sue me) Write--and answer--one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
What one thing (that is not X rated) makes you the happiest?
Seeing my children succeed and overcome the struggles of their lives.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]
Why am I doing my current profession?