The Last Lecture: A legacy and tribute to Dr. Randy Pausch, creator of Alice programming language software



Randy Pausch authored the amazing book, The Last Lecture, that I gave to some of my dearest friends this summer. (It is my favorite gift book.)  Dr. Pausch is well known in computer science circles for creation of the Alice software language.

But perhaps one of the greatest gifts he left behind is his perspective on life.  I'm so sad that he passed away in July with such young children.

I also want to point out what a gift he gave them -- the legacy of what he left behind.  Not only a book, but a video on youtube that is a lasting testimony and reminder for what he stood for.  It has 6 million views now... who knows how many it will have when his kids view it.

Take some time to share and view this.

Popular Posts