Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 01/23/2012

  • One of the biggest complaints many of us have about products and services used in education is that we don't really have apps and products that are rated by a neutral 3rd party. Is there such a thing? Well, for me,  knowing what a teacher thinks is important. I've been talking with Kirby from Classroom Window about what they are doing and am very impressed. It is launching public beta today and there is a sweepstakes for joining and rating products. I think that initially the launch will be simple but there is a lot of possibility for a social-media style rating system for software and classroom tools by teachers on a neutral site. I love the idea.

    tags: education news

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts