Flat Classroom Projects: Applications Open Now
Award winning Flat Classroom Projects are excited to announce the launch of a new semester of global collaborative projects. Classrooms who want to embed digital citizenship, collaborative learning supported by Web 2.0 tools, and global competency into their curriculum are invited to apply for one or more of these outstanding projects created by co-founders Julie Lindsay and Vicki Davis.
Flat Classroom® Projects invite applications for PROJECTS starting February 2012.
- Flat Classroom Project - application deadline January 23, 2012 for FCP12-1
- Digiteen - application deadline February 1, 2012 for Digiteen 12-1 Special Note: We will be running TWO parallel projects for Digiteen 12-1, a) students under 13, b) students 13 and older.
- 'A Week in the Life...' - application deadline February 15, 2012 for AWL12-1
- Eracism - application deadline February 29, 2012 for Eracism 2012
- NetGenEd - application deadline February 1, 2012 for NetGenEd 2012
Questions? We are only an email away: firstname.lastname@example.org