Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 05/16/2012









  • Calling all math teachers - take a few minutes to evaluate your math textbook and get a $10 gift card for Amazon and start your summer reading early.




    http://bit.ly/KcfLbu




     (Full disclosure: I really like what this company Classroom Window is doing and how they want to aggregate teacher opinions into something that can make a difference and am in negotiations to have a (very small) stake in this company. As always I follow the blogger's code of ethics and my own and let you know if there is any other influence that you should be aware of. Also, however, note that I never work with anyone that I wouldn't recommend whether I was officially "working" with them or not.)

    tags: education news teaching math mathchat

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts