Doug Johnson and Joyce Valenza on Wow2 tonight


Every wow2 show is really great, but tonight is going to just be another over the top session with Joyce Valenza and Doug Johnson. I guess sometimes I just get the Newbie "giggles" because they are some of my early on encouragers and bloggers who I admired (and still do.)

To join just go to http://www.edtechtalk.com/chat and then join the chat. Listen on the stream of your choice.

Here are our major topics, I've seen a sneak peek of some of their links and oh boy!

  • Wow's of the Week All Around
  • What Should the Library "Look Like" in the 21st Century"

  • The Changing face of books: E-book & PodBooks (Licensing DRM, gadgets, and more)

  • The Changing Face of Literacy

  • Planning for the summer (ideas)
  • Joyce and Doug's Crystal Ball! (predictions!)
OK, going home to cook dinner -- see you tonight!

tag: , , , , , , ,

Popular Posts