I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 05/21/2012



  • Another nice student website. I bookmarked this page in particular because my precious student quoted me. Yes, I often say this but to have someone remember it - that means it is getting through. Such a sweet student. Her apps for autism project is amazing.

    tags: education news portfolio

  • This student has a lovely me-folio website. It is simple but one that she can build upon for the rest of high school. This one was built on weebly.

    tags: education news

  • This student for her 20% time project created a blog and Twitter account @misssweetteeth. I was able to teach her a lot about social media and blogging and she's been working hard on the project.
     (students in Computer fundamentals spend 20% of their time working on a personal interest project. This student is interested in going into the dental field.) 

    tags: education news projects pbl passionbasedlearning

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog