Daily Education and Technology News for Schools 05/21/2012

  • Another nice student website. I bookmarked this page in particular because my precious student quoted me. Yes, I often say this but to have someone remember it - that means it is getting through. Such a sweet student. Her apps for autism project is amazing.

    tags: education news portfolio

  • This student has a lovely me-folio website. It is simple but one that she can build upon for the rest of high school. This one was built on weebly.

    tags: education news

  • This student for her 20% time project created a blog and Twitter account @misssweetteeth. I was able to teach her a lot about social media and blogging and she's been working hard on the project.
     (students in Computer fundamentals spend 20% of their time working on a personal interest project. This student is interested in going into the dental field.) 

    tags: education news projects pbl passionbasedlearning

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts