Meet my students live on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tomorrow my students will be presenting at the GAETC conference in Atlanta where they will be working on their Flat Classroom project videos LIVE. If you're there at the conference, stop by.

If you're not there, you can be there anyway, I'm going to ustream so watch my twitter and I'll let you know when we go live!

I'll also be teaching a class on wikis from 9am -12pm EST on Thursday, November 15 and plan to ustream and google present that.

Finally, I will ustream my entire presentation on Friday from 9:30 - 10:30 EST and have a google presentation... it is a redo (I always totally redo my presos) of my presentation last year for the Connectivism Conference called My Seatmate Lives in China: The Imperative for Global Collaborative Projects. (I'm looking for a backchannel moderator or two and will take moderators who aren't "present" if you're interested.)

So, stop by, let me know if you'll be around and I'll watch for you!
tag: , , , , , , , , , ,

Popular Posts