I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, November 03, 2008

Let's get kids out of Google Images and into Good, Free, Legal Photos



I echo Grumpy Old Teacher's sentiments exactly when he says:

Again I say, let's get our students (and colleagues) to stop using
Google Images, and get some real quality images into their work!

Amen to that, grumpy!

Suggestions, including one new one:
  1. Every Stock Photo -- Free search Engine for stock photos including the ability to critique and share your photos.  What a great idea. (from Grumpy)
  2. Flickr Storm - (Also from Grumpy)
  3. Creative Commons Search - I've been using the built in creative commons searches in Firefox to find ours. (This is what we use.)
What are your places for good, high quality, free photos? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog