I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Get Joost, get an invite from me when you share!



OK, I'm testing Joost which is a pretty hot commodity. Somehow, they considered me worthy of testing it and thus far it is pretty cool.

I got a notification a bit later that I had 3 invites and gave them out on the WOW2 show a couple of weeks a go. Now, the number has been multiplied greatly and I have 100.

So, to invite you to joost, the way to watch TV on your PC, all you have to do is comment here and share:

1) Your favorite Web 2 tool in the classroom that you are using RIGHT NOW! and (What keeps you "juiced" about Web 2)
2) One thing you do to stay motivated when you have a tough day! (Pardon the pun but how do you stay juiced!)

And then, make sure that your e-mail is in the blogger profile (or contact me and give me your e-mail)

tag: , , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog