I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, April 30, 2007

WOW2 Podcast feed has moved

The WOW2 show that I co-host with Jennifer Wagner, Cheryl Oakes, and Sharon Peters has moved to a new feed location at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WomenofWeb2?q=womenofweb2.xml. If you're subscribing over itunes or any type of reader, you'll want to delete the old podomatic feed and switch to this one.

Some cool recent shows:

We really have a great time over there and are so grateful for the amazing folks at edtechtalk who make it all happen behind the scenes. I always make it a point to catch at least one of the other shows over there each week. They work very hard to bring the best in educational programming for teachers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog