You're invited to be a judge for Flat Classroom
We are nearing the end of the Flat Classroom Project 2011-3 and students are finishing their multimedia artifacts over the next several weeks. Now is the time to sign up to be a judge! We invite all interested educators and observers to come and learn more about the project by volunteering to be a judge.
How do I sign up to judge?
- Complete the Online Sign Up Form. Also at http://tinyurl.com/flatclassju
- If you are not a member of this wiki already:
- Join www.flatclassroomproject.org
- After approval, then click "Join this Space" in the top left corner of this wiki
- Wait for approval - you will receive an e-mail noting your approval.
- If you are already a member of this wiki, continue with the following points.
- Join the 2011 Judges Ning Group to get announcements and updates. Add your information to the topic of your choice below (first to wiki it gets it! include a hyperlink to your bio and/or Flat Classroom Project Ning profile).
- Be available to review/judge videos according to the timeline.
This is a great learning experience if you're moving into multimedia in your school and want to learn how to assess according to a rubric that we've developed. It usually takes about 1 - 1 1/2 hours to judge.
Also, on Monday our Second FLAT (Flat Learning Action Talk)
Free F.L.A.T. Webinar
Join us on Monday November 21,2011 at 10:00am Eastern USA [ http://tinyurl.com/3gc2jvc ] at http://tinyurl.com/
FlatActionTalk for "Microsoft Innovative Teacher Project - Building Global Opportunities Together - Anywhere, Anytime" with Eva Brown and her pre-service teachers for a Flat Action Talk ! Tell your friends, post to your networks, spread the news!!
Our Flat Classroom project 5 year birthday is on Tuesday!! We're so excited!