Top 8 Most Read Posts on Cool Cat Teacher 2011

As I think about being thankful, I'm grateful that I get to write. Here I am sitting in the den, watching the screensaver on my Roku box paint the plasma into a rainbow because I'd rather write than watch.

As I look back over this year, there are some blog posts that I'm thankful to have written. These are the posts that help people. In case you missed them, here they are, in order of most traffic:


  1. QR Code Classroom Implementation Guide - May 5, 2011
  2. Facebook Friending 101 for Schools - May 25, 2011
  3. Finding Your Beautiful Moment the Last Week of School - May 21, 2011
  4. 10 Ways to Be a Terrible Teacher - October 20, 2011 (trending to be one of my most popular posts ever)
  5. Top 10 Coolest (mostly free) things for Teachers - April 15, 2011
  6. iPad apps for Teachers - January 25, 2011
  7. 50+ Fantastic Tools for Schools - November 11, 2011
  8. 11 Lies Social Media Hides - November 21, 2011

Some older ones that are still very Popular this year:
Of course 2011 isn't quite over yet, but I get a bit sentimental this time of year as my blog birthday approaches. While we're talking edublogging, the nominations for the edublog awards are open until Friday, December 2, so make your nominations.

Popular Posts