My Seatmate Lives in China: Saturday, 8 am EST - Join us

Julie and I will be sharing tomorrow morning for the first time since ending the Horizon Project about the importance of Global Collaborative Projects for George Siemen's Conference, the Future of Education.

You can log into elluminate by clicking on this link http://tinyurl.com/38lzsk. The really neat thing about joining in is that I've got a little interactivity built into it and with the recording in place, your chats, conversations, and sharing on the whiteboard will be recorded to share with you later.

I will share my slides after the presentation is over. Julie Lindsay is joining us and will be sharing her thoughts as well.

You do not need a mike to join in, only administrator privaleges on your machine and internet access (to install the Java Applet.)

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Popular Posts